Are you an experienced SEO Manager? Join us! (Competitive Salary, Weekends off)
Looking for an SEO Manager
To apply - click Apply button to complete the form.
Join our established & growing Australian Based Agency !
- Above-average salary
- Fast-growing digital agency
- No weekends / Enjoy work-life balance
- Work in a Team
- Continuously growing your knowledge and skill in a supportive environment
- Implements the on-page and off-page strategy as instructed by the SEO Director/Manager
- Regularly perform "white hat" off-page optimisation activities based on the SEO Director/Manager requirements
- Analyse competitors on-page & off-page performance
- Has a strong technical SEO knowledge
- Perform keyword research
- Acquire link prospects using a wide range of link building methods (establish relationships, broken links, competitor links and etc...)
- Monitor performance, analysing data and interpreting conclusions from findings and making recommendations
- Be up to date with the latest digital marketing/SEO trends
- At least 3 years of SEO experience (agency experienced preferred)
- Excellent track record of successful SEO campaigns
- Ability to provide evidence of transparency on task progress
- Understand algorithm changes adapting requirements to ensure efficient deliverables
- Has the ability to work as a team and independently as required
- MUST have excellent time management skills
- MUST have exceptional English speaking & writing skills
- Be familiar with common SEO tools
- At least 3mbps of stable internet connection (with a backup internet)
- MUST have a mid-level performance desktop or laptop (good for multitasking)
- MUST have a working mic & web camera
*Please attach your resume upon application.
CLICK APPLY BUTTON TO COMPLETE THE FORM!