Are you a talented Marketing Specialist? (Email Marketing and Facebook Ads) [CLOSED]
Facebook ads Email Marketing Conversion Optimizat... Analytics Analysis Copywriting
ABOUT US & JOB DESCRIPTION
We’re a horror publishing company and looking to hire a part time or full time marketing specialist
Primary responsibilities include optimizing email campaigns, optimizing FB ads, optimizing other paid ad platforms and reviewing the data to create actionable insights
20-40 hours per week. We're looking to hire full time, but would consider the right part time applicant.
WORKING TIME ZONE
10am GMT +8 onward
Work from the comfort of your own home. You’ll be working closely with our CEO who is based out of Southeast Asia.
Some weekend work may be required and can be minimized or eliminated with proper planning.
Compensation is negotiable and dependent on your experience and skills.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (in order of priority)
• Optimizing campaigns based on data
• Implement initiatives to improve email deliverability
• Copywriting (Optional but preferred)
• Organizing and coordinating JVs or newsletter swaps with other authors
• Setup, monitor and optimize campaigns
• Ongoing analysis of accounts to develop actionable insights
Experience with Other Ad Platforms (Optional and a plus)
• Amazon Ads
• Bookbub ads
• Newsletter Ads
• Quora Ads
• Reddit Ads
• Thrive Themes Builder
Misc (Optional and a plus)
- Graphic Design
- Manuscript Editing
- Financial Analysis
• Native or Fluent in English
• Prior experience with digital marketing (Email Marketing, FB Ads, etc)
• Analytical with a keen ability to interpret data and develop actionable insights
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and take initiative after training period
• Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with team members in a remote working environment
There will be a 1-month training and trial period in which we evaluate your fit for the tasks and team.