An All-Star Virtual Assistant Needed [Long-Term] Become CEO's 'Right Hand' [CLOSED]
SEO Admin Assistant Research Wordpress Email Support Project Management
Do you love to be super organized and seek a job where you will be busy and productive during the day? Are you interested in working for a small, fast-growing private equity company with opportunities to grow as we do? Can you handle a ‘whirlwind of things’ every day- getting them all done quickly and efficiently?
This is a part-time or full-time position to start where you will be working remotely. If starting part-time, which is absolutely fine, must have the willingness to go full time at some point within the 2-4 months after starting.
To start, you must be able to work at least a couple hours a day Monday-Friday plus 1-2 hours on Saturday. The total target hours to start would be approx 15 hours per week.
The goal of the position is to, over time, to move up to running most of the day to day of the entire business. You will have plenty of autonomy and will learn a lot about online marketing, SEO, and investing in online businesses.
With hard work and passion, you would move into a operations management role running the day to day of the business
If you enjoy working hard and getting lots of stuff done, like managing/organizing/coordinating things and can handle a fast-paced, high-pressure environment, you’d make an awesome addition to our team!
If you can’t handle pressure and stress well, this is not the job for you.
- Anything and everything to make the business owner more productive - taking as much off his plate as possible!
- Managing the business owners calendar email (and basically life) - including handling 95%+ of emails he gets
- Paying contractors
- Creating SOPs for most of our internal processes
- Recording and keeping track of all expenses, payments, etc in Sheets - ensuring all expenses are tracked and recorded 100% correctly
- Researching the web and finding contact information for potential partners/guest post and podcast appearances, etc.
- Filling out contracts, disclosures, and other (digital) paperwork
- Finding gaps in our current workflow and providing solutions on how to fix them
- Drafting and uploading of articles to WordPress (html/css knowledge is a huge plus)
- Assisting the CEO with personal tasks (Scheduling, travel arrangements)
You'll get bonus points if you:
- have SEO background/knowledge (outreach, email automation, funnels...)
- have WordPress, HTML, CSS knowledge
- have worked in a similar position before
Who You Are
- Has prior online marketing experience
- Can handle high pressure, results focus boss & environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fast & Efficient in everything you do
- Comfortable on the phone (this will come in handy later)
- Fluent English Speaker
- Know his way around Google's suite (docs, sheets, mail) and is no stranger to Photoshop, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
You'll get access to a lot of premium training courses, learning material, and connections. This is a long-term position, so we'd really like for us to grow together.
If this is the kind of opportunity you would excel and the career trajectory you’re looking for? If so, we’d love to hear from you!