Amazon Listing & SEO Specialist
Want to join a team of creative geniuses committed to creating innovative products on Amazon? SparkPod is on a mission to launch several brands and increase our annual sales to $100 mil. Our objective is clear: we want to bring the highest value with every product we bring to the market. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way physical products are being developed and launched on Amazon. If this is you, let’s talk.
The Amazon Listing & SEO Specialist works to create content for Amazon, e-commerce, websites, and other digital portals. This role will create unique and engaging content that provides the needed information to increase user time spent on a page, SEO, and increase conversions. The job requires a strong understanding of Amazon Seller Central, SEO, e-commerce, and web best practices. The Amazon Listing & SEO Specialist will have a primary focus on creating listing images, keyword optimized copy, and Amazon A+ content, abiding by Amazon’s guidelines and best practices.
Here’s what you'll do:
• Responsible for creating, testing, monitoring, and continually optimizing the brand store, product pages, and A+ content for existing and new products in all marketplaces to drive traffic and sales
• Ability to create Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, and Sponsored Display ads, in addition to understanding Bid Management and understanding key metrics such as Sessions, Conversions, CTR
• Optimize listings across online selling platforms (e.g Amazon, Walmart, Shopify, etc.) - perform ongoing keyword optimization and competitor analysis
• Liaise with AMZ Account Manager, escalating and following up cases, resolving listing and account issues, discussing deals & promotions opportunities
• Maintain and update product information for all marketplaces in Seller Central, ClickUp, and any other product database
• Stay up-to-date with Amazon listing policies, guidelines and terms of service, identify possible violations and prepare action plans with the Product Manager
• Knowledge of the full Add a Product process (both UPC matching and brand new listing creation), Inventory Flat File Uploads, Inventory Reports, creation of variation listings with Parent and Child relationships
• Extensive knowledge of Amazon's listing requirements and errors and how to correct them (Suppressed listings, incomplete listings, pricing errors, trademark issues, brand authorizations, etc)
• The ability to troubleshoot issues that arise, and communicate with Amazon Seller Support to find solutions as needed to ensure all products are listed correctly
• Collaborate with the Director of Marketing to develop aggressive marketing strategies including pricing, sponsored ads, daily deals, and promotions
• Develop strategies to drive traffic to product pages and improve organic ranking, ads ranking, conversion
Who are you?
• 1-3 years experience with Amazon product or account management
• Fluent English with excellent written, communication, and presentation skills
• Working knowledge of market research, surveys, and data analytics
• Hands on experience in maintaining products in Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Shopify (and/or others)
• Demonstrable competency in organizational and analytical skills, as well as strong attention to detail
• Proficiency in GSuit (Drive, Docs, Sheets), and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc)
• Highly analytical, strong project management skills, and eagerness to learn
• Knowledge in Photoshop or Photoshop equivalent with an eye for design
• Ability to work in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
• Well organized and can successfully multi-task multiple projects
• 1-3 + years of content writing experience, A+ Content creation experience
Why join SparkPod?
• Work in the US market with a talented team on an exciting mission
• Annual bonus
• Paid vacation
• Company-sponsored learning and professional development
• Flexible schedule
• Paid time off
• Fully remote
• USD 1,000 - 2,000/month
Click the Apply button to complete the application form.
All applications sent through this platform will be disregarded.
SparkPod is on a mission to own the showerhead industry by creating showerheads that transform the shower experience.View company profile