Amazon Advertising Account Manager [CLOSED]
Salary Type: Monthly
Amazon Product Ads
Vision and Mission:
Vision: Bring companies their fullest hidden potential on top with better ads
Mission: We aim to offer a simple, easy to follow, result-driven client success journey that brings the fullest potential for the companies we work with
First, Quick Background on ourselves - Why Do We Exist:
Most of the clients we started to get results from, they were all already working either with an agency or were using a software automation tool that managed their Amazon PPC on autopilot.
The truth is: for all those clients we were able to increase their sales and profitability in a few months. Meaning, that there is a real problem here:
Businesses are not meeting their fullest potential. Otherwise, we wouldn’t have been able to provide them those great results.
They are leaving potential on the table. That could bring more jobs, more products into the world.
We imagine how many hundreds or thousands of Amazon businesses out there, are facing this same problem, without even knowing it!
That was when we started to take the agency more seriously. As we can see, the real impact we can have in the ecosystem. That’s when it all started!
This is not a typical Advertising Account Manager position where you will be working all day long doing routine monotonous tasks that will not develop yourself into a better professional.
You will have at your disposal:
- a Virtual Assistant
- the help from our software development team - that will help you automate any monotonous task and improve any other process that you feel helpful to get us closer to our Vision.
The goal is that you spend your time growing. Doing tasks that help our clients make more money; manage clients accordingly to their goals, and create new activities that get us closer to our Vision as a company.
If you excel, this role can easily grow into Marketing and Sales position where you will be able to sign your own clients and be very well rewarded for that. We will mentor you through that journey.
- Obsessed with personal growth. Always looking for the best version of yourself. And Amazon advertising is your canvas to challenge yourself
- Fast learner - Amazon is a fast-moving platform as you know!
- Thrilled to work with multiple 6-8 figure brands that are crushing on Amazon
- Enjoy communication - Build rapport and engage with our clients in a professional way
- Self-managed - as this is a remote position, you must be able to manage your own time and hold yourself accountable
- Write “Potential” somewhere in the application form.
- Creative - Processes and systems can always be improved. You will always have the freedom to discover new ways to improve our systems.
- Create and test new advertising strategies
- Supervise, plan and strategize ways for our clients to keep getting results and grow beyond that
- Do keyword research
- Write ad copy
- Comunicate with clients to assure that we are all aligned on the same goals
Success in this role looks like:
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and incorporate new ideas to improve the “user experience” and results on an on-going basis.
- Maintain and find ways to improve our client retention rate
- Our clients are happy and growing
- As a long term play, envolve yourself to learn how to sign your own clients and be rewarded for that
- Amazon Advertising - Seller Central and/or AMS/Advertising Console deep knowledge
- Know how to do Amazon Keyword Research
- Managing and retaining clients
- Preferably, if you have experience managing ad spend for 7-8 figure companies
- Work from home anywhere in the world
- Paid performance bonus per client signed and retained
- See how your efforts make a large contribution to the growth of the agency
To finish, one of the main mottos on our company is:
"You can only keep what you give away" - it applies either with the relationships with our clients or the way we treat each other in general.
If this resonates with you, apply with your resume and a brief written description of yourself.
I look forward to speaking with you!