🚀 Who We Are
We are Velocity Sellers, an expert Amazon agency since 2016, helping Amazon sellers manage their accounts and grow their businesses. The father and son duo who founded Velocity Sellers have teamed up with former Amazon executives to form an agency that helps businesses stay focused on their goals while we grow them on Amazon. Our client growth is explosive because we care about our clients as people, as a business and a brand.
Based in Manhattan, NY, we are an entirely virtual workforce. Enjoy the freedom of working remotely while having a clear set of expectations of what is needed to meet your goals and ours.
We communicate on Slack and pride ourselves in always helping each other no matter what. How you do one thing and is how you do everything. Creating good habits and staying on task is super important to us. Our goal is to build a team of great long-term players so our clients keep us and we all have continued success.
🚀 The role we're looking to fill
- Engage with multiple customers on a daily basis by reaching out to new clients, and by developing campaigns for maintaining customer loyalty
- Record changes to customer accounts, updating service packages, adding accounts, and removing accounts as needed
- Manage multiple accounts, ensuring that a high level of customer retention and satisfaction is maintained
Day-to-day responsibilities may include:
- Supporting overall account health by assisting manager with inventory forecasting, sales and industry monitoring, troubleshooting listing issues with creative problem solving,
- Amazon policy adherence and general operations work
- Implant and/or Oversee keyword research and Amazon listing optimizations.
- Proactively monitor client Amazon accounts for opportunities and issues.
- Working with a support team to strategically schedule and deploy promotional offers
- Overseeing a support team to ensure superior customer service and loyalty
- Reports for measured KPIs on a routine basis to Director of Accounts
- Working across departments to ensure product fulfillment and launches are deployed successfully
- If you have PPC experience, setting up, tracking and optimizing SEO strategy for Sponsored Ad (PPC) campaigns, including keyword research and listing optimization to maximize efforts
🚀 Who You Are
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Ability to work independently while following overall management strategy.
- Ability to adapt and respond to multiple incoming requests and shifting priorities.
- Experience with creating Amazon listings.
🚀 Job Requirements
- E-Commerce: 1 year (Required)
- Amazon Seller Central: 2 years (Required)
- Amazon Vendor Central: 1 year (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)Language:
- English (Required)
- Full-Time, Fully Remote
- Team player
- “Client Comes First” mentality