All Star WordPress Developer for Fast-Growing Company [CLOSED]
What We Need Help With:
We’re looking for someone to join our team who can help us create beautiful content for our growing digital marketing business.
General Responsibilities Include
- Maintaining and developing pages for our WordPress sites, including editing CSS.
- We want to be able to send you a screenshot of what we’d like built, and then to have you design and develop it.
- Designing and developing landing pages in Wordpress or with a landing page builder (such as Leadpages) to capture leads, emails, etc.
- Building and adding sign up forms to capture leads .
- Adding and removing plugins from our Wordpress site and keeping them up to date.
- Turning Typeform surveys into quizzes hosted on our own Wordpress sites.
- Analyzing our website for speed and making proactive suggestions to improve it.
- Designing, developing and testing beautiful HTML email templates.
- Helping us find the most cost effective and efficient ways to execute our marketing ideas.
- A keen eye for branding and design. If someone has ever told you’re a bit picky -- that’s what we are looking for.
- Strong communication skills – good English
- Hard working, proactive and friendly!
- Ability to hit deadlines
- Background in direct response marketing
- Ability to work in the CST time zone
Long Term Potential
I’d like to find someone I trust who I can build a long-term working relationship with. I’ve got a fast-growing business that has ongoing needs, so if you’re a good fit for this job, I’d like to expand your role and have you take over as lead developer.
We Hire Characters Not Positions
We’re a small company with big aspirations, and we work hard (and have a LOT of fun) while making that happen. If you have what it takes as an individual - in other words, if you’re a consistent high-achiever in everything you do in life - then you'll fit in well at our company.
In the beginning, we’ll take some time to learn how to work together. Our team will assign projects via Slack with a 24 hours deadline. These will include building pages in WordPress, creating HTML email templates, etc. Assignments will include a detailed brief and instruction for you to review and ask questions about before getting started.
As we continue working together, we’ll get into a good routine where we’ll send over new assignments on a regular basis. There will also be tasks that recur each week. We’d like you to keep a pulse on our websites and keep us informed when you see something that you believe needs to be fixed. For our long-term relationship, we’d like to have dedicated time on your schedule each week for new and ongoing projects.
We will communicate via Slack, and as your role expands, we may ask you to join Zoom meetings on an as-needed basis.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume and a link to your professional portfolio with the subject line: Hi! I'm the All-Star Developer you're looking for!