About Paradise Media
Paradise Media is at the cutting edge of SEO and digital marketing. We are SEO mad scientists that regularly break and bend the internet in new ways no one thought possible. We have a global perspective and we reach hundreds of millions of people every year throughout the world.
No idea is too small to be tested, and we have a culture of thinking out-of-the-box, trying all the new ‘methods’, and doing constant experimentation.
We are also a friendly remote workplace that will provide you with coaching and development to take your career and earnings to the next level. This is unlike any other digital marketing company you will ever work for!
We are looking for an Affiliate Strategist to contribute to the success, growth and expansion of existing and new categories and verticals.
As an Affiliate Strategist, your position will include tasks such as:
- Conducting research and analysis to inform strategic decision-making.
- Research opportunities for different geographies and understand macro trends (regulations, restrictions, public perception, etc.)
- Identifying opportunities for growth and improvement existing and new verticals
- Monitoring and measuring the effectiveness of strategies.
- Communicating strategies to stakeholders and ensuring alignment across the organization.
- Adjusting strategies as needed based on data and insights.
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends and best practices.
- Developing affiliate marketing strategies that deliver specified sales volumes
- Ensuring that commissions and invoices are paid in a timely and accurate manner
- Analyzing program and campaign activity to identify opportunities for improvement
- Delivering affiliate marketing reports to advertisers and senior management
- Collaborating with internal teams and stakeholders to execute strategies.
- Strong foundation in business and previous experience in strategic planning and implementation.
- Analytical skills: strong analytical skills and be able to use data to inform their decision-making.
- Problem-solving skills: able to identify and solve complex problems, often involving multiple stakeholders and competing priorities.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels: good understanding of how to promote products or services online through channels like search engine optimization (SEO), paid media, social media, and email marketing.
- Creativity: ability to come up with new and innovative ways to promote products and services even in crowded markets or in completely foreign geos.
- Communication skills: able to communicate ideas and recommendations effectively to a variety of audiences, including executives and other stakeholders.
- Team spirit
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and work under pressure.
- You have a keen eye for online content. Your insights in analyzing with marketing tools and optimizing user experience have been tried and tested.
We offer you
- Competitive salary.
- Remote work environment.
- Collaboration with market leading experts on SEO, Content, Editorial and Affiliate marketing.
- Opportunity to work on innovative projects often at the forefront of new technologies and business models.
- High degree of ownership and responsibility in work.
- Great potential for growth and advancement as the company is still in the process of building and scaling.
- Daily work life in a dynamic, welcoming, and highly international work environment with opportunities to travel.