Wethrift helps millions of shoppers save money each month at over 100,000 online stores. We find and organise the best coupon codes and discounts for both large retailers and niche online stores to help shoppers get the best deal.
We're looking for an affiliate coordinator to help us grow and manage our broad range of affiliate partnerships. Don’t worry if you don’t know much about affiliate marketing - we will teach you everything you need to know.
You'll be responsible for researching new affiliate monetisation opportunities to help us monetise our traffic, developing new affiliate partnerships with online merchants and managing our existing affiliate partnerships.
This role is:
- Remote and flexible - Choose your own hours and location to work.
- Part-time during the training period, becoming full-time as you progress.
- A key member of a lean, profitable business - We’re a small team of 5 full-time employees and 12 contractors.
As our affiliate coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Communicating effectively via email with our affiliate partners.
- Managing our existing affiliate partnerships using our custom CMS and database platform.
- Researching and applying for new affiliate programs.
- Reporting on the performance of our existing affiliate partnerships.
If you have some of the following skills and experience:
- Have effective communication skills, especially via email.
- Have experience communicating with customers, clients or partners via email.
- Have experience working in ecommerce, online marketing, or affiliate marketing.
- Have experience using content management systems, database platforms, or spreadsheets.
- Are creative, technical thinkers who can proactively find ways to automate repetitive tasks and optimise processes.
I’d encourage you to apply. Don’t worry if you don’t meet all of the criteria.
Our recruitment process usually involves:
- A brief application form
- A short screening call
- A 1-2 hour paid test task
- A 1-2 hour interview
Please apply via our application form.