Adwords PPC Specialist (US & UK Markets)
Google Adwords Analytics Analysis English - speaking English - writing
Adfix is looking for the next Adwords superstar that will boost our client's revenue and ROAS. The successful applicant will receive on the job training and the opportunity to grow with an international online marketing agency.
Plan, develop and execute Adwords campaigns (Search, Shopping, Display and YouTube) with an emphasis on Shopping Ads.
Use Google Ads and Analytics to develop insights and action items intended to increase client revenues and ROI.
Build and optimize data feeds and monitor their health.
Compiling weekly, monthly, and lifetime reports with key performance metrics to quantify results and communicate findings and insights to the client.
Work closely with internal team of PPC/SEO specialists in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status and identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
Take ownership of projects and client communication. Ensure client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, working with project team to anticipate and resolve any issues that may arise.
Constantly monitor trends in SEM tools, sites, audience and applications and bring new ideas to the table.
Minimum 2 years of Google Ads experience, especially with Google Shopping campaigns
Must have a “how can I help” attitude
Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
Technical competence (proficient in Excel and Google Docs, basic high-level technical understanding of how websites work, etc)
Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Account management experience
- Data feed management experience
- Experience implementing website analytics tracking
- Copywriting experience
What we offer
- A friendly, non-corporate environment.
- The ability to work remotely on a flexible schedule.
- An open canvas for you to apply your ideas on.
- The ability to shape the direction of our marketing processes and work directly with the decision makers.
- A clear opportunity to become part of the company’s leadership team.
Adfix is a successful digital marketing company with big ambitions to have a global impact. We are constantly perfecting our services and building innovative products that will be used by thousands of merchants worldwide.
Our mission is to help ecommerce stores increase their return on investment from digital marketing. We are doing this by delivering outstanding agency services and building great products that solve our customers problems.