Do you enjoy working with numbers? Are you a stickler for details and creating and organizing processes? If so, this job is for you. We are looking for our numbers person to help us get to the next level of our business.
We are a small but rapidly growing Amazon agency. Our company is 100% remote & international since its founding in 2016. We have a focus on the European market and work mostly in GMT+3. We have a global vision and this is very important to us so we hope our potential new team members feel the same.
In this role you will be working directly with the 2 company owners as well as the Supply Chain Manager and the Head Product Developer. You will also be cooperating with and supervising freelancers for bookkeeping, VAT submissions and other accounting related tasks.
In our company attention to detail is of the utmost importance so please include the word Cherimoya in your cover letter.
What qualities should you have:
- Finance or accounting related education - bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Ability to organize numbers and come up with systems to keep track of different sets of numbers in an efficient manner.
- International minded - we sell our goods across the EU, United States, Canada and we have connections to CEE countries, China, India, etc. which means being able to think outside of the box and beyond borders is important to being comfortable in this role.
- Skilled at presenting numbers to make them practical and understandable.
- Although you won’t be required to submit it yourself, you must have a general knowledge of EU VAT in order to supervise and double check VAT submissions by Amazon partnered accountants.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Bonus: experience working with companies operating on Amazon or other Ecommerce platforms.
What will you be doing:
- Preparing financial statements (Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow). We have systems in place to help and software but it will still need to be overseen and completed from different sources.
- Presenting financial data to managers and owners for decision making in a concise and intelligent manner.
- Overseeing accountants in VAT filings/compliance in various EU countries for EU & Non-EU registered entities.
- Overseeing and coordinating with freelance accountants, bookkeepers and administrators around the world.
- Administration of payments & cash flow management.
What are the benefits of this role:
- This role is now and forever 100% remote. It offers semi-flexible hours as long as you can complete your work and coordinate with those bound by the 9-5 working hours within deadlines. Certain tasks require availability during the GMT+3 time zone.
- Growth potential - since we founded our company in 2016 we have grown exponentially and this position will offer interesting potential for growth and the ability to learn about a very important growth industry of ecommerce specifically as it relates to Amazon selling.
- Competitive compensation - secure and stable monthly salary to be discussed with applicants.
- Paid vacation and holidays included.
To apply please forward your CV and a short Cover Letter explaining why you are a perfect fit for this position.