Account Specialist for Marketplace [CLOSED]
Data Entry Strategic Planning
We are a small team with all remote workers. We are looking to hire someone who is hungry to learn and has an entrepreneurial spirit at heart.
As an account specialist, you will be in charge of various tasks associated with selling on large marketplaces. This involves but is not limited to:
- Performing maintenance of accounts
- Reporting and analyzing on several KPIs
- Competitor analysis
- Create listings
- Find resolutions to issues
- Inventory management
- Squatter management
- Updating meeting agendas
- Building product detail pages
- Keyword research
All task have the rooted goal of growing our clients' sales and "Best Seller Ranking" on Amazon and other marketplaces.
What Makes a Good BellaVix Account Specialist:
- Someone who loves retail and who has a passion for learning, attention to detail has strong problem solving skills and works well independently.
- Has 1-2 years of professional experience in digital marketing or digital
- Having Amazon Seller Central experience is not necessary but is very helpful.
- Strives to work in an entrepreneurial environment and who is eager to be a
part of building something great.
- Excellent Communication Skills. Things can and will go wrong, therefore
having clear and honest communication is key when "fire drills" occur.
- Does well in fast paced environment, knows how to prioritize properly and has a team player attitude.
- BellaVix is just as much a service as we are consultants, therefore to be successful in this role you must be strategic and always thinking how you can help be a part of growing our clients' businesses as well as growing BellaVix.
What BellaVix Offers:
All team members can expect to enjoy the following benefits from working with us:
- Flexible work environment (hours)
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Ten federal paid holidays
- Unlimited sick time
- On the job training
- Work development
- Annual performance reviews