- Fluent in English. Seriously, you must be 100% fluent in English, please do not apply if you are not.
- Can write perfectly in English.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Excel, PowerPoint
- University Degree or higher
- Communicate with clients on phone calls and email.
- Manage all marketing programs in place for clients to ensure performance expectations are being met.
- Provide customers support to clients if they have questions about the programs.
- Execute and manage the production of monthly reports showing the results of our programs.
- The number one goal is to make sure our clients are happy and understand the value that our programs are delivering.
- There are a 3 software packages that you will need to be trained on in order to answer all questions and manage accounts. We do not expect you to an expert at first, but over 3 to 6 months, you should be familiar with everything so that you can handle the accounts on your own.
- The software includes: Sharpspring.com, Birdeye.com, 5starmoods.com and another product that involves business listing management.
- We work on CST and you will need to be working most of the day during these hours.
ClearTail Marketing helps businesses win more customers with digital marketing. Our clients are a mix of Local Service Businesses to Business to Bu...View company profile