We are looking for our next rock star based in Europe to join our digital marketing crew!
This is a fully remote independent contractor position based in Europe (Central European Time).
The digital marketing space moves quickly. To stay at the top of our game we’re always learning and experimenting with new things. If you’re the type of person who is constantly learning and applying what you’ve learnt then you’ll fit right in here. We have lots of great things in the pipeline, and you’ll have the opportunity to get involved in a bit of everything!
What’s In It For You?
- €2000 – €2500 per month (gross monthly mid seniority, if senior – salary negotiable)
- Fully remote role
- Paid trips to Europe-wide company events
- Ongoing training (access to many digital marketing courses and if we don’t have what you need then we’ll probably pay for it)
- Performance-based salary increases & promotions
- Opportunity to grow (We’ll clearly point the way to your next milestone, and provide opportunities for you to proactively work towards. The rest is up to you!)
- 20 vacation days (+ all holidays)
- Equipment allowance
- Flexible working hours between 7AM and 5 PM (CET)
* Please note that this is a gross salary and that you are responsible for any tax-related procedures in your country of residence.
** We kindly ask you to apply only if you are happy to work remotely as an independent contractor.
Before continuing with your application, watch this video from our CEO John.
What You Will Do?
- Collaborate with senior account managers to ensure exceptional project delivery for our clients
- Take ownership of the funnel-building process, from strategic planning and execution to monitoring KPIs and analyzing results, while providing guidance to junior team members.
- Identify issues, come up with possible solutions (This involves A LOT of problem-solving.)
- Utilize and maintain complex spreadsheets to organize project data, requiring strong logical thinking and analytical abilities.
- Attend & lead client calls, demonstrating expertise in strategy development, client communication, negotiation of project scope, and providing and receiving constructive feedback.
- Ensure seamless project operations by applying your meticulous attention to detail and adherence to well-defined processes, while motivating and mentoring junior team members to maintain high-quality standards.
If you can’t follow a process or create one, if you don’t like being organised or meticulous and if you don’t like data analysis – then you won’t like it here. As the name suggests, data is what drives us. 😉
How We Work?
- It’s a 100% remote position, but it doesn’t mean you will be all alone. We’re connected through Slack, Loom videos, Zoom meetings and via yearly in-person meetups somewhere in Europe.
- You will have to be available to work in the period between 9 and 5 in a European time zone – plus there will be occasional evening or early morning calls (we keep those to a minimum).
- We work a 40 hour work week and you get two weeks paid holiday for every six months worked. Everyone is working on a contractor basis.
- All projects and tasks will be set up in Todoist, our project management system, and will need to be ticked off in there so we know we are on track and everything is running smoothly.
- Full support will be provided when you first start working with us, including training in how to do each thing you work on.
- There will be a 3-month trial period for the role to check that we are a good match for each other (fully paid).
- We expect to pay 2000-2500 Euros a month for this position based on your experience (unless you are really experienced in a funnel set up - then the salary can be negotiated further).
Need more info? Click on apply and visit our company pages to check out the full ad:
There you will be able to see:
- Our mission and culture
- What you bring to the table
- What you can accomplish in just a few weeks
What are the skills we are looking for?
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience setting up sales funnels
- English proficiency (minimum of B2)
- High level organisational and communication skills
How To Apply?
MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THESE STEPS EXACTLY.
We use a lot of Google tools in our daily tasks - including our hiring!
You will apply by filling out a form. In the form you will have to:
- Take this free 16 personalities test and include the results – https://www.16personalities.com/
- Attach a screenshot of your internet speed (visit Speedtest.net)
- Include your CV (in PDF, feel free to download it from your LinkedIN page as well)
- Introduce yourself, telling us why you see yourself as an Account Manager at DDM. Shoot a short — 5 minutes tops — video answering these questions:
- Who are you and why do you want to work as an account manager?
- What do you consider the best and worst part of an account manager’s job?
- Tell us about a time at work when you turned something ordinary into something extraordinary.
- Give us a “quick guide” version to making your favourite meal.
Remember: 5 minutes maximum. Sometimes less is more. (Everything longer than 5 minutes will not be considered as part of the application.)
There’s no prize for getting in the first response, so spend some time thinking what you want to tell us and apply by end of May!
Data Driven Marketing