Account Executive (Remote)
Sales Representative Sales Management
ManyPixels provides graphic design services to SMEs, agencies and marketing teams all around the world. For a monthly fee, our customers get direct access to our team of 25+ talented designers for all their design needs: digital graphics, web design, illustrations, branding, etc.
Our team is fully distributed across Europe and Asia, while most of our customers are in the US.
We have been around for 2+ years and are growing fast as we are solving a very common and painful problem: finding a talented, affordable and reliable freelance designer is hard.
About the role
We are looking to hire our first Account Executive to expand both our inbound and outbound sales efforts.
You will become an essential part of the ManyPixels' team and will work closely with the CEO and marketing manager.
You will be in charge of the entire sales cycle and you will be responsible for (1) nurturing and closing inbound leads, (2) managing and supporting existing customers and (3) hunting new opportunities through networking and cold emailing.
You will act as service/product expert and goto contact for both prospective and existing customers.
This is a varied and challenging position which is best suited for a self-driven individual with a do-it mentality, things will move fast and it will be up to you to make it happen. This is an opportunity to really buy into the vision of a young company and have a significant impact on its growth.
What you will work on
- Managing the entire sales cycle from finding leads to closing deals
- Developing new sales opportunities and turn them into paying customers
- Nurturing and closing incoming leads
- Conducting demo calls to prospective customers
- Staying in frequent contact and providing after-sales support with existing customers to ensure satisfaction/retention
- Developing both outbound and inbound sales strategies
- Handling complaints and negotiations
Our ideal candidate
- You have 2+ years of proven experience as an Account Executive, or in another sales role
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You are a people person with great empathy and have the ability to build relationships
- You are familiar with the usual sales and remote team tools: CRM (Pipedrive), Zoom, Calendly, Intercom, Slack, Notion, etc.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- You are energetic and self-driven
- Full-time remote job
- Join a growing bootstrapped startup with a lot of potential
- Autonomy to implement ideas and have a significant impact
- 20 days of paid time off per year
- Ability to earn uncapped bonuses based on success
- Remote - must be able to work 11AM - 8PM CEST (as our customers are mostly in the US)
How to apply
Click the apply button to complete our application form